Panasonic KX-NSX2000 Business Telephone System
Every business has different communication needs: connecting with their customers in different ways, in different places and using a range of devices. That’s why today’s mobile and fragmented workforce needs a communication solution capable of meeting the demands and expectations of their clients whenever they arise.
The KX-NSX2000 helps companies provide a great overall customer experience by delivering the next generation communication system that meets today’s flexible workforce and increased customer demands. So whether you have employees that work in various locations around the office, are adding new employees, setting up a new office, starting a help desk or setting up employees to work from home – the KX-NSX2000 can easily adapt to your needs.
- Standard Communication
- Remote Users
- Mobile Users
- Reception / Operators
- Executive / Supervisors
- Call Centres
- Assign a single phone number to multiple devices spread over various locations.
- Allow multiple users to share the same extension so that teams can quickly and reliably communicate with customers when colleagues are away from their desk.
- Access the web-based user interface to change and customise settings without knowing the PBX-specific feature number.
- Connect with up to 2,000 users across 32 sites for seamless internal communication at reduced costs.
- Remotely manage your users from a single site using IP networking to reduce operational costs and improve efficiency.
- Supply and installation with 24/7 support
- Finance available
- Nationwide installation