Panasonic KX-NSX1000 Business Telephone System
Every business has different communication needs: connecting with their customers in different ways, in different places and using a range of devices. That’s why today’s mobile and fragmented workforce needs a communication solution capable of meeting the demands and expectations of their clients whenever they arise.
The KX-NSX1000 helps companies provide a great overall customer experience by delivering the next generation communication system that meets today’s flexible workforce and increased customer demands. So whether you have employees that work in various locations around the office, are adding new employees, setting up a new office, starting a help desk or setting up employees to work from home – the KX-NSX1000 can easily adapt to your needs.
- Efficiently control communications from a PC and use IM and presence management to quickly reach co-workers; and easily contact people when moving around the office using a DECT wireless system.
- Use the same extension number at home and at the office, providing customers and users with streamlined communication.
- Use any mobile phone as an extension of the office phone, enabling you to communicate with clients from anywhere with one number access.
- Streamline call handling with easy operations such as point-and-click call controls for caller identification. With the KX-NSX and proprietary telephone, you can check the status of members, easily route calls and cover multiple offices.
- Effectively control office communications of all users using extensions, mobile phones or PCs. With the KX-NSX with UC Pro, they can perform UM (Unified Messaging), video calls and one number management.
- Monitor, record and measure agent’s calls and produce reports to summarise activity and optimise call centre performance.
- Assign a single phone number to multiple devices spread over various locations.
- Allow multiple users to share the same extension so that teams can quickly and reliably communicate with customers when colleagues are away from their desk.
- Access the web-based user interface to change and customise settings without knowing the PBX-specific feature number.
- Connect with up to 2,000 users across 32 sites for seamless internal communication at reduced costs.
- Remotely manage your users from a single site using IP networking to reduce operational costs and improve efficiency.